Are you engaged and feeling like you have more questions than answers about planning your wedding? To make sure you are starting off on the right foot, book our Power Planing Sessions to stop stressing and start enjoying the process of planning your wedding. Further along in your planning process? We can customize your package to tackle any planning struggles. Vendor recommendations based off your budget, wedding etiquette, timeline management, day of logistics, design consultation, and answer all of your questions to get you feeling confident. (Scheduled during our business hours at Art’s Place.)
– $300 – up to 90 minutes
Looking for professional assistance to design your wedding decor and the hands on expertise to bring it all together? Our Design & Style Package is perfect for both couples who have a distinct vision of their day & those looking for guidance on designing their decor. This packages also includes choosing decor from our wedding collection that showcases multiple styles of wedding decor.
- Brainstorming meeting to fine tune the details and vision of your ceremony and reception design
- Invitation to our Wedding Decor Open House to view our decor collection
- Planning & organization tools to keep you on track via Google Docs
- Our Decor Collection is included with this package
(Up to 20 seated tables, each additional table +$10.)
- On the Table- Vases, bases, bowls, and towers
- Light it up- Votives, candlesticks, cylinders and holders
- Displays for: Memorial, photos, favors, and escort cards
- Ceremony aisle & altar decor
- Design accents to customize your celebration (card boxes, signage, etc.)
- Greenery Collection to accent our decor pieces
- Planning assistance of your venue layout related details
- Set up: We set up all of the decor and any of your personal items, favors, photos, signage etc.
Tear down: We return at the end of the night and pack it all back up
– Starts at $1800 –
Let us guide you through the steps to officially saying “I Do” to
Kayla and Valerie were amazing and fun to work with and helped to create my Disney inspired day on such short notice. I loved how they were able to bring everything together in such an elegant way. Not only were they able to create such beautiful displays, they helped keep everything flowing from one thing to another. They made my day magical!
I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for our wedding. Taylor and I had the most perfect day and that would not have been possible without your help and planning. The decorations looked absolutely AMAZING. Compass Occasions truly went above and beyond!
These women are sensational! They are incredibly talented with so much enthusiasm for what they do! They take all the stress away from the special day! I will always refer to Valerie and Kayla!