Are you engaged and feeling like you have more questions than answers about planning your wedding? To make sure you are starting off on the right foot, book our Power Planing Sessions to stop stressing and start enjoying the process of planning your wedding. Further along in your planning process? We can customize your package to tackle any planning struggles. Vendor recommendations based off your budget, wedding etiquette, timeline management, day of logistics, design consultation, and answer all of your questions to get you feeling confident. (Scheduled during our business hours at Art’s Place.)
– $300 – up to 90 minutes
Looking for professional assistance to design your wedding decor and the hands on expertise to bring it all together? Our Design & Style Package is perfect for both couples who have a distinct vision of their day & those looking for guidance on designing their decor. This packages also includes choosing decor from our wedding collection that showcases multiple styles of wedding decor.
- Brainstorming meeting to fine tune the details and vision of your ceremony and reception design
- Invitation to our Wedding Decor Open House to view our decor collection
- Planning & organization tools to keep you on track via Google Docs
- Our Decor Collection is included with this package
(Up to 20 seated tables, each additional table +$10.)
- On the Table- Vases, bases, bowls, and towers
- Light it up- Votives, candlesticks, cylinders and holders
- Displays for: Memorial, photos, favors, and escort cards
- Ceremony aisle & altar decor
- Design accents to customize your celebration (card boxes, signage, etc.)
- Greenery Collection to accent our decor pieces
- Planning assistance of your venue layout related details
- Set up: We set up all of the decor and any of your personal items, favors, photos, signage etc.
Tear down: We return at the end of the night and pack it all back up
– Starts at $1800 –
Our packages include everything you need, but in the instance you need more we can provide you a quote.
We offer planning assistance with wedding vendors when added to our Day of Coordination Packages. This includes a meeting where we discuss vendor recommendations based on your budget and preferences. Once decided, we obtain a quote, coordinate logistics, communicate vision and 1 site visit is included as needed.
- Tables/Chairs, Caterer, Lighting/Draping, Bartending service, Restroom rental, Waste Management, Linens
- $300 each
- DJ, Florist, Transportation, Officiant, Photographer/Videographer, Dessert/Baker, Event Staff
- $200 each
- Our packages are priced for venues that have a venue coordinator that will create your layout. In the instance we are required to create your layout, there is an additional charge. Tent weddings and DIY events in barns/sheds/etc. are an additional +$300.
We offer a gorgeous collection of artificial greenery pieces which are included in our Design & Style Package.
Tower pieces, Low pieces, head table scape, bud vase collection stems, & geometric vase collection arrangements.
We don’t want there to be any surprise charges on your invoice, so here are a few up-charges to be aware of. Each package includes a designated number of meetings that are to take place in Hutchinson during our business hours at our venue Art’s Place from
9 AM – 3 PM on weekdays. Should you require us to travel to you, mileage will be added at .75 a mile. Additional meetings are $100 an hour. Meetings not scheduled during our regular business hours are an additional $100. Weekend meetings are not offered as we are scheduled with events. Our Design & Style includes up to 20 seated tables. Each additional table is $10. If you have candles in your decor design, we will add the cost of those to your final invoice. If you prefer real candles, or floating candles there is a cleaning fee of $100.
If you require items not included in our inventory, we can take care of ordering them for you. We keep them, in exchange for the time and convenience of finding them for you. If you prefer to keep the items, we charge an additional $200 per order for our time. If the items are disposable or we do not wish to keep them, we charge a service fee for ordering items for you. You are also welcome to find the items and purchase them yourself.
We are not licensed caterers or bartenders, so under no circumstance will we handle food or alcohol. This includes setting up dessert displays, bussing tables, handling garbage, and any other food related tasks. We do not carry the proper licensing to handle anything to do with alcohol. We are unable to do anything that requires a ladder or lift due to our insurance. We accept cash or checks. When we are onsite for more than 6 hours, we would appreciate being included in your meal. If not, we can add a meal stipend to your final bill. If your venue is over 90 miles from Hutchinson, an over night stipend may be added to your final invoice. We will discuss all of these charges with you beforehand.
Let us guide you through the steps to officially saying “I Do” to
Kayla and Valerie were amazing and fun to work with and helped to create my Disney inspired day on such short notice. I loved how they were able to bring everything together in such an elegant way. Not only were they able to create such beautiful displays, they helped keep everything flowing from one thing to another. They made my day magical!
I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for our wedding. Taylor and I had the most perfect day and that would not have been possible without your help and planning. The decorations looked absolutely AMAZING. Compass Occasions truly went above and beyond!
These women are sensational! They are incredibly talented with so much enthusiasm for what they do! They take all the stress away from the special day! I will always refer to Valerie and Kayla!